Hi there! I’m Philip, and I write a little of everything: novels, flash fiction, a blog, technology articles, how-to articles, and occasionally poems. I’m so excited that you’ve found this page and am glad you’ve taken an interest in what I do. You can find my work in the following places:
- Amazon – my published works
- inphiltrate nonfiction – my blog
- inphiltrate fiction – my writing blog, where I post flash-fiction and short stories
- Ao3 – that one time I wrote a totally ridiculous Food Network fanfiction
- (no longer available) Tiger Weekly – before Tiger Weekly was rebranded, I wrote the weekly tech news and advice column for two years, which was published both online and in print, with a fairly high distribution in the city of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Tiger Weekly is now called Dig.
I have been writing in one form or another for as long as I can remember, but I became a bit more dedicated in 2006 and have written more words than I know how to quantify since then. Most of my fiction is targeted at teenagers/young adults, and I’ve written about everything from love stories to lake monsters to time travel. I currently live in Cary, NC with my wife and two dogs.